The second day of Innovation World 2014 in New Orleans, LA kicked off in the Empire Ballroom at the Hyatt Regency! Attendees were pleasantly surprised as a group of musicians and singers took center stage; there was a violinist, a tuba player, a guitar player, and a great singer who energized the crowd. Following the NOLA-style musical performance, Ray Wang, founder of Constellation Research and Master of Ceremonies, introduced Wolfram Jost, CTO. Wolfrom's keynote was insightful and comprehensive as it introduced the first ever Digital Business Platform. His keynote ended with three main messages:
1. The digital business is a big change.
2. New adaptive applications are needed
3. In response, Software AG offers the first Digital Business Platform ever
Software AG's digital business suite is a game changer, according to Jost, and here's why. It offers
- Acceleration development: 6 months to 6 weeks.
- Significantly reduced latency
- Significantly faster release cycles
- Significant cost savings (hardware, db, app servers)
- Significantly faster operational decisions