The post-trade landscape is currently going through a period of significant change - driven by new business models, regulation and technology.
As this multi-asset and cross-venue, cross-region clearing landscape evolves - and as functions such as margining move towards real time - there are many questions that need to be answered.
- What kinds of technologies are being used to facilitate innovation in post-trade?
- Where does distributed ledger fit in with all of this?
- What are the implications for investment firms, banks, brokers, clearing houses, exchanges and other firms in the financial markets ecosystem?
- What does the future hold?
A roundtable held by The Realization Group and Software AG, “Innovation in Post-Trade,” aims to discuss and answer some of these burning questions. It is the third in our series of “Digital Excellence in Financial Markets” roundtable discussions, and will take place on 1 February, 2018.
The roundtable will be facilitated by Mike O’Hara from The Realization Group and features:
- Paul Fermor, Solutions Director at Software AG
- Rob Scott, Head of Custody and Clearing at Commerzbank
- Philip Simons, Head of Sales and Relationship Management at Eurex Clearing
- Julie Carruthers, Global Head of Operations at TP ICAP
We hope you will join us on Thursday 1 February 2017 at 5.30 - 8.30pm at the London Capital Club, 15 Abchurch Lane, London, EC4N 7BW. Please register by clicking on the link below or contact us for more information.
Please register through the EventBrite link below.
If you are unable to attend but feel it is relevant for someone else in your company, please feel free to pass the invite on.