Imagine that in the future digital transformation has created a connected world, where data passes seamlessly throughout your enterprise without any human intervention.
Where the Internet of Things, coupled with artificial intelligence and machine learning, automates your operations to make decisions and take instant action to meet your customer’s needs.
Sound like Sci-fi? It’s not.
Advances in computing power, algorithms, edge sensors and software have all made this digital-first approach to business a reality. In this digitally-driven world it’s about getting there fast –and first! How can we help you connect and integrate everything across your organization to best serve your customers, to compete and win?
It starts with coming to meet us, your peers and your customers and “experience everything” at Software AG’s Innovation Tour 2018 in London on Thursday 15th November. Learn from Software AG executives, industry thought leaders and our partners.
Attend industry-specific sessions where you'll have the chance to hear real-world customer examples about how leading companies have simplified and accelerated their digital transformation to achieve extraordinary results. Talk to experts and discuss how essential integration is to IoT and AI projects.
At Software AG’s Innovation Tour you can:
- Get an analyst’s perspective! Jennifer Thompson of IDC will offer her thoughts on the digital transformation journey.
- Gain insights from your peers! Learn how customers like Metro Bank, Vodaphone and The British Army have driven best practices into the revolutionary results they are achieving with Software AG solutions.
- Meet our new CEO! Sanjay Brahmawar, Software AG CEO, will deliver the keynote, offering a unique point of view from his 20+ years of business and industry expertise, as well as his experience in the IoT and AI arenas.
There will be industry-specific breakout sessions for: retail, banking, manufacturing, utilities and energy, telco, comms and media.
And you can book 30-minute meetings with our experts, including:
- Anthony Sayers – IoT
- Dave Pemberton – Integration and Process Automation
- Neil Tindall – Business Process Analysis and IT Management
- Henry Lockwood – Apama EagleEye and IoT
So join us at the beautiful Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill – on 30 Portman Square, Marylebone, London W1H 7BH. We will make sure that you leave with a fresh approach to digital transformation!