How much is digitalization changing our global economy? Which disruptive technologies are catching on?
Which new innovative business models will be the winners of tomorrow? Who will be the next unicorn?
Get real answers to these questions at the Innovation Tour, Software AG’s global digitalization conference in Bonn, Germany on September 12, 2017. Top-level keynote presentations, live showcases and rounds of discussion will help you develop a clear strategy for your company’s digital transformation—and implement it successfully.
Whether in Australia, Asia, North America or Europe, a first-rate digital roadshow awaits attendees at the Innovation Tour 2017. Experts in business, IT and government as well as inspiring innovative thinkers show new perspectives and solutions for the digital challenges of today and tomorrow. Presenters in Germany include representatives of Commerzbank, Bosch, T-Systems, Lidl and Google.
Real-world experience from global digital market leaders
Leading companies present innovative use cases on how they successfully master digital transformation and which solutions they use to do it. Decision-makers can test the “digital fitness” of their company at the event and receive advice from experts on their digital strategy. Learn through direct contact with your peers how to manage a knowledge transfer of cross-industry expertise, trends and technologies in the real world and discuss recipes for success for your digital future.
On the evening before the event, you’ll have the opportunity to chat with top industry decision-makers at a relaxed networking BBQ.
Confirmed speakers, panelists September 12:
- Frank Annuscheit, COO, Commerzbank AG
- Stefan Erhart, Director, International Company Organization, Lidl Stiftung & Co. KG
- Bernd Groß, CEO, Cumulocity
- Ingo Hofacker, Senior Vice President Internet-of-Things, T-Systems
- Thomas Jarzombek, member of the German parliament, digital policy spokesman for the CDU/CSU Bundestag faction
- Wolfram Jost, CTO Software AG
- Steffen Kramer, Industry Manager B2B, Google Germany
- Karl-Heinz Land, Digital Darwinist and Evangelist, founder of Strategie - und Transformationsberatung neuland and spokesman for Initiative Deutschland Digital
- Detlef Levin, IT Project Manager, Tchibo GmbH
- Frank Lubnau, Business CDO Industrial Technology, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Eyk Pfeiffer, CEO, travel-BA.sys GmbH & Co. KG
- Olaf Rohstock, Director, Governikus GmbH & Co. KG
- Jochen Siegert, COO, Traxpay
- Frank Störmer, Global IL Senior Enterprise Architecture Manager, Kühne + Nagel (AG & Co.) KG
- Michael Weilguny, CEO, SV Darmstadt 98
- Gerrit Weise, Head of Administrative Modernization, Hamburg Department of Revenue
Find more information about the schedule, topics and registration at the Innovation Tour 2017 event homepage. Sign up today and see the digital transformation through the eyes of those driving the innovation!