Join us on a virtual journey that embraces digitalization and learn all the news about our latest innovations and features in the products you use every day. Software AG’s 2018 Product Release virtual conference will allow you to immerse yourself in emerging technology, designed to make your workday easier.
Our Digital Business Platform lies at the heart of digital transformation; discover what we have done to make our Digital Business Platform an open, independent and foremost an INTEGRATED platform, bringing our digital capabilities together across our entire portfolio that enables you for multiple digital use cases along your digital journey.
Our session at the conference will cover release highlights including:
- Data interchange in the DBP with Digital Event Services and Terracotta DB
- Improved and more consistent web user interfaces
- Using Command Central, Docker and Kubernetes as part of your DevOps toolchain
- The upcoming Software AG Cloud portal, the one-stop shop for information on the cloud offerings and managing free trials and subscriptions.
So join us on 9-11 October and see presentations from our new CEO, Sanjay Brahmawar, and Dr. Wolfram Jost, CTO of Software AG to better understand our vision, strategy and product roadmaps. This is the place to absorb everything Software AG.
Through inspiring keynotes and innovative panels, educational product breakouts, content-rich downloads, free trials and mini-surveys, you will learn all about our newest products and offerings in one place.
Designed with your convenience in mind, this virtual event repeats across three days, at three different times, to give you more options to participate. We’ve made it so easy for you to attend — don’t miss it!
- Europe: Tuesday, Oct 9th (London: 9:00am-11:30am; Berlin: + 1 hour 10:00am-12:30pm)
- Americas: Wednesday, Oct 10th (New York/Boston: 1:00pm-3:30pm; San Francisco: -3hours 10:00am-12-30pm; Brasília/São Paulo: +1 hour 2:00pm-4:30pm; Ciudad de México: -1 hour 12:00pm-2:30pm)
- Asia Pacific: Thursday, Oct 11th (Singapore: 9:00am-11:30am; Tokyo: +2 hour 10:00am-12:30pm; Sydney: +2 hours 12:00am-2:30pm)
Kick off your shoes and relax into one of the most informative and product-rich conferences in the business. Embrace the digital world!