Integration is a complex, essential and critical element of any modern, well-thought-out digital strategy. This is why, when you choose a provider, you need one that runs fast like a thoroughbred, and not one that is slow and stubborn like a mule.
Technology seems to be evolving at a more rapid pace than ever. As an engineer, one of the things I have observed is that most of us have an innate desire to learn and be challenged - and to have the relevant skills for the market. This is why, when I talk to our major systems integrators, top tier analyst and fortune 500 companies, it sometimes seems that we see the market horizon much earlier than most customers.
What do we see today? Well, to begin with we can see that integration has to have hybrid capabilities. It needs tools for both IT and business, API management, B2B support, IoT capabilities, strong DevOps, support for Microservices and Kubernettes, all the while supporting the ability to handle the IT apps of the future. Artificial intelligence, predictive analytics and machine learning are going to be a part of that future.
So let’s review some of the innovation that we at Software AG are bringing to the market, TODAY:
- Microservices (MSR container with K8S)
- DevOps (CommandCentral)
- Bi-modal IT (low code and high code support)
- Lift and Shift (build on premises, deploy to the cloud)
- Internet of Things (Integration of your IOT devices into your business processes with Cumulocity IOT)
- Robotic Process Automation (via a strong partnership with Kyron Systems)
- Big Data (new Big Data adapters like HFS, Hadoop, Cassandra, etc.)
- APIs (Software AG is now in Gartner’s Leaders Quadrant for API Management )
- Streaming Analytics (Apama with IOT and Trendminer - world class offerings)
- Dynamic Apps (we reinvented our BPM stack, added case management, created a new interpreted orchestration engine (DBO) and simplified the deployment as a single DAP node, all with web based tooling )
- Machine Learning (Software AG now does AI in many areas: See our Zementis product)
- Cloud (with October release we fully support API, App and B2B integration in the cloud and you can develop it on-premises or in the cloud!) Software AG is 100 percent committed to the cloud!
Plus, in our October 2018 release, we announced a raft of innovations including major REST/JSON improvements, a Microgateway to better support Microservices based deployments, EDI support in the cloud to name but a few. Watch the webinar here.
And did I mention we just acquired Built.io? A node.js based iPaaS that has some exciting capabilities around headless (think future OEM’s) deployment? It will be closely integrated with the Integration Cloud as an option, so stay tuned.
As you can see, there are many reasons why Software AG’s webMethods Hybrid Integration is the thoroughbred you should be betting on. Click below to see the six reasons why enterprise-grade integration is not donkey work.