Interested in finding out more about B2B strategy, supply chain innovation, iKnow Solution, BPM, SOA and several other technologies? Check out Process World 2012 next week in Orlando, FL.
This year hundreds of IT experts including leaders of companies like Coca Cola, Staples, Lafarge, Heineken and Estee Lauder will attend Process World and discuss how they achieve business process excellence. Keynote speakers include Software AG leaders and industry experts, including Coca Cola Enterprises CIO Esat Sezer, Gartner analyst Val Sribar and innovation expert Jeremy Gutsche.
Process World will focus on cloud, Big Data, social and mobile and how the nexus of these forces presents an opportunity to achieve excellence in business performance. But it’s not just a theoretical discussion: Experts are available throughout the conference to answer your questions and help with your real-world problems.
The session schedule includes real-world case studies and best practices on common supply chain, healthcare management and financial services challenges, including:
- Nemours, a pediatric health system, that recently launched a process-oriented and event-driven facilities that integrates clinical, environmental and other hospital systems. They’ll share how this initiative has helped reduce costs and improve communications.
- Heineken, a global brewer with a wide network of global distributors and breweries, will share lessons its learned from launching a global business services organization that focuses on process standardization and performance measurements.
- Lafarge, the world leader in building materials, will discuss how it decided to commoditize B2B and the associated business processes. Along the way, the company reduced the development time by up to 50 percent, shortened its time to production.
- The US Federal Government’s Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) launched a Reusable Component Services (RCS) registry for reusable components that tracts these items regardless of where they reside. Although its not technically a supply chain case study, it shows how a SOA-based solution can help with a definite supply chain problem: Tracking parts.
- A discussion on transforming supply chain processes in the forest and paper industry, where you can learn about the importance of automating and processing data from sourcing through the manufacturing processes, the role of GPS and interactive maps in visibility, and implementing
- WhiteWave Foods will discuss the role an integrated B2B and MFT solution has played in their success.
The event is still open in fact, you can register on-site the day of the event for $1,695, or $695 for government employees. If you bring your colleagues or co-workers, the fourth registration is free.
Software AG operates B2B.com as a vendor-neutral site for covering supply chain, health care, integration and other major B2B trends and technologies.